Friday, May 21, 2010

Oceans of Fun Opening Day Camp Out!

Okay I must admit, we didn't camp out. I know, I know... Look at it this way though atleast I am bringing photos! Yes, Jeff and I ventured out to Oceans of Fun (and WOF a bit too), tonight 05/21/2010 to shot some photos of the sequel to the amazing First Annual WOF Opening Campout.

We arrived about 7PM and stayed off and on until about 9PM, when we left they had about 50 campers, hopefully more by the time 11PM rolled around!

Check in at Oceans of Fun maingate started at 7PM. 93.3 was there providing live music, free xbox gaming, and door prizes.


A few tents are set up now, and they seem to have a good view of Mamba!


Night is setting up as more campers show up for registration and enter the 93.3 drawing!

The all important drawing for door prizes. 93.3 and the park gave away free movie passes, t-shirts and drink bottles.

Discuss and check out more information Worlds of Fun on Facebook

No comments: