Sunday, February 14, 2010

Panoramic Photos

Wow an update! I would never leave everyone hanging on forever with nothing to show for it. It's been a fun off season, lots of snow. :) So to keep you all warm I figured I would post a few photos from the end of last season. Remember... temperatures in the 60's? Sunny, no snow... Yes folks we will see that once again. Here is living proof.

To start us off I wanted to post a few of Jeff's panorama photos. The photos themselves were taken on the last day of the season last year, and then stitched together to form a long 180 degree panoramic look. Be sure to click on each photo for the full size version!

First, here is The Orient section.

This is my favorite, it shows the Americana section and entrance into the Orient. I love it for its fall colors.


Last, the Scandinavia section. As a stitched together photo it doesn't entirely show the curve that the group of shops actually have, but still an interesting photo.


Hope you enjoyed! See you all in 61 days! As always I am always open to ideas you would like to see here or on the website. Please feel free to leave comments.

Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi my name is larry. Ive been reading ur guys info on worlds of fun and i was wondering if u can help me out on my book that im writting about Kansas City. I have already talked to Brandon Stanley at worlds of fun about my book and he refered me to you guys about history. Plz leaveme a blog thank u and have a great day maam.